Front End Developer with Freelance, Agency and In-House Experience. Strengths in interpreting technical requirements and content into creative ideas, whilst considering; User Experience in Responsive Design, from Local Businesses (alongside marketing materials) to Multi-National eCommerce platforms. Highly motivated to learn new technologies.
- Considered User Experience (UX) - Improved User Interface (UI) via Accessible Navigation and content layout. Liaising across various departments and working in partnership with other Agencies and Freelancers. Anticipating the next stages / processes during a year challenged with COVID-19.
- ‘Individual’ / Bespoke Designs - Used Micro Interactions to achieve objectives with Progressive Enhancement.
- Improved Brand Identity - After initially planning a MySQL Responsive website, created consequent marketing materials.
Web Developer / Marketing Consultant
Jul 2010 - Present
Key Performance Indicators
- Festival Project - Technical Deliverables: Annual increase in;
- Page Views,
- Time on Page,
- Page Speed and Positive Visitor Feedback through Agile Methodology.
- Sitewide Bounce Rate (5%)
- unnecessary enquiries.
- Festival Project - Marketing / Financial Deliverables: Increase in;
- Ticket sales (from 33% to 80% capacity)
- donations .
- doubling of previous record competition entries.
An Ambassador for Accessibility
Assistant Front End Developer
Oct 2018 - Aug 2020
UK Assistant Webmaster
Jun 2016 - Oct 2018
Mar 2016 - Jun 2016
Sep 2015 - Nov 2015
European eCommerce Assistant WebMaster
Feb 2015 - Jun 2015
- Module Builder: webpack
- Task Runner: Grunt.js
- Content Management Systems (CMS): WordPress / Hybris / Custom
Familiarity with: Magento 1.0
- Version Control: GitHub / Sourcetree
- Accessibility Standard: AA
- Naming Convention: Block Element Modifier (BEM)
- Back End: AJAX + MySQLi with PHP 7.4
- Through Pluralsight - react.js / vue.js
- User Experience (UX)
- Responsive Design
- Maintainable / Reusable Components
- Adobe Suite
- Branded Marketing Materials
- Multi-Variant Testing (MVT) with Monetate
- Customer Relationship Marketing (CRM)
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
MSc Marketing Communications
2010 - 2013
Bath Spa University
Bachelor of Arts with Honours Design & Technology and Business & Management
2004 - 2007
- Medieval castles,
- Batman (Christian Bale),